Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Primal Instinct: Primal Instinct – User Complaints & Review

Primal Instinct Primal Instinct

Primal Instinct, also known as Primal Instinct for Men, is an extremely powerful Androstenone oil based pheromone cologne for men, and as such occupies the Number #7 position within our ranking of most effective pheromone colognes for men. Primal Instinct, is a relative oldie but a classic power house, which previously held undisputed sway for years within the pheromone cologne industry.

Primal Instinct, as of the date of this writing, holds sway as the pheromone cologne for men containing possibly the most pure Androstenone per bottle! Primal Instinct is some pretty scary stuff!

So Why is Primal Instinct ranked number #7 then?

There are many reasons why Primal Instinct has fallen, or rather been surpassed by a number of other pheromone colognes for men, time moves on, and the pheromone industry learns and perfects human pheromone colognes slowly, time has simply caught up to Primal Instinct.

Primal Instinct has one main problem, because of it’s extremely high Androstenone content, it has become known as a rather unstable, unpredictable, extremely hard to dose pheromone cologne of vast extremes! As one well respected pheromone cologne enthusiast and merchant honestly described of Primal Instinct;

“A very strong androstenone product, expect the best and possibly the worst of the androstenone reactions (attention, respect, sexual hits, aggression, etc.). Users should be aware that even one drop is too much for some people.”

In essence, even experienced pheromone cologne users often have a rather tough time accurately gauging how much or how little Primal Instinct to apply to induce positive reactions! The problems all occur do to the high and un-buffered androstenone content;

“Androstenone is a human pheromone which the pheromone community refers to basically as a sexually based human pheromone.  Androstenone signals to those exposed, among other things, dominance, aggression, competition, and is strongly known to be associated and to induce feeling of strong sexual attraction.”

Androstenone in a pheromone cologne is all well and good, in the proper proportions however, a fact which is better known now than at the time Primal Instinct was first marketed. So the real pertinent question should be, what are the consequences of using to much Primal Instinct, or any other heavy androstenone pheromone cologne? The very real consequences nearly all Primal Instinct users have experienced, including myself are the following;

* Headaches

*Bad smelling applications

*Aggression from other members of the same sex

*An aggressive mood in the wearer

*Members of the opposite sex to be overly intimidated by the wearer, leading to no, or even very negative reactions

Lets break down the results of “over dosing” on Primal Instinct, which is extremely easy to do, and put it into layman’s terms, shall we?

If you incorrectly does Primal Instinct on your way to work, you may quite possibly show up to work with a killer headache, in a bad and rather aggressive mood, and smelling like you really need a shower! Lets say you are very stubborn, or you are unfamiliar with this product so you are foolish enough to walk into your office anyhow.

You stroll into your office and are greeted by your boss, who happens to be male lets suppose, and of course he senses your “mood” and immediately sees you as some sort of threat to him, therefore behaving however your mean male boss might behave, most likely just looking at you in disgust and telling you to just get to work. You then sit down at your desk, surrounded by your two lovely female co-workers, and for whatever reason, they don’t look at you, and if they do it’s only to shoot you a real dirty look of disgust, and then they pretty much completely ignore you for the rest of the day, and will actually attempt to avoid you all together. All this, as you sit there with your headache wondering way your Primal Instinct won’t work for you!

In layman’s terms, you have just experienced an androstenone over dose! Welcome to the club!

Primal Instinct is not a bad pheromone cologne by any yard stick, as I said, it’s a pheromone cologne of extremes, you will either get the over dose reaction or you will get equally intense positive reactions (assuming you got luck and applied the correct dosage for you), in which case you will receive alot of respect and attention from men, as well as even more sexual attraction based attention from women!

The biggest problem that I have with Primal Instinct, is not that it’s a bad pheromone cologne, but that it’s so darn unstable! I’ve test a lot of pheromone colognes for men as of now, and even with my experience I still can’t always accurately gauge my correct dosage…What works well today, may just simply not work well tomorrow! It can be quite maddening really, and this is all do to the un-buffered high androstenone content.

Before I go into my field test result narrative, let me just say this. Primal Instinct is a good product if you wish to subject yourself to the steep learning curve to figure out how to properly utilize it, but Primal Instinct has clearly been surpassed by the number #2 pheromone cologne for Men, Alpha 7 Scented, which actually contains 40% more pheromone content then Primal Instinct, including additional pheromones specifically included to buffer the negative effects of all that androstenone!

In net effect, Alpha 7 Scented is Primal Instinct (actually slightly more powerful) but with built in safeguards to do away with the whole over dose factor! Therefore, I would never recommend Primal Instinct to a novice pheromone user, but would strongly recommend they start out with the more powerful Alpha 7 Scented so as they don’t have to experience those embarrassing over dose incidents! Ok, that’s my public service announcement for this post…Moving on.

Field Test Results for Primal Instinct

I conducted 14 field tests with Primal Instinct, used as a standalone pheromone cologne. I will tell you now that 6 out of those 14 tests were failures, meaning I was unable to correctly dosage Primal Instinct and experienced some pretty unpleasant over dose affects and reactions from others. However, I will briefly describe the 1st successful field test of Primal Instinct, only to describe the effects it can produce when you get the application just right!

My 1st successful field test, which was my 4th attempt to test Primal Instinct, occurred when I had to go into my employers office to complete some paper work around noonish.

I applied approximately a dab and a half of Primal Instinct behind the ears in the parking lot, and then walked into the office about 10 minutes later.

I entered and started slowly walking past the clerical staff of about 12 rather lovely young ladies, and this time was greeted with all perky smiles, and enthusiastic greetings, and it was very hard not to notice that nearly all of them were intensely staring at me as I returned they’re greetings and continued to walk past. This was good, usually I’m completely ignored at this point, no one ever seems to notice I’m there!

I then walked to the kitchen to make myself some coffee, yes, I drink coffee at noon! Two of the big bosses were sitting in the kitchen having a conversation, both women in there early 40’s, I quickly prepared to be ignored as usual, but not today! Both women seemed to instantly know when I walked into the kitchen, and actually stopped gossiping, smiles coming to their faces, and wanted to know all about my day trying to make small talk? Again, under normal circumstances these two ladies would never have noticed I was there, even if I dropped to the ground and had some kind of attack, I don’t think they would noticed on any other day! But they did this day!

After talking with the two big bosses for about a half hour (totally unprecedented) and getting numerous compliments about my work I eventually escaped to briefly chat with my direct manager, a bookwormish guy in his late 30’s with a serious Napoleon complex. I walked up his desk with a file I needed him to review, stood there for perhaps 10 seconds, and then he abruptly stopped what he was doing on his computer (unprecedented), and greeted me with a big smile, not only that, he gets up from his desk and shakes my hand in greeting?

As I start to discuss business matters with him, he is continually deferring to me and agreeing with everything I say? At the time, my initial impression of his behavior was that he was trying to be my friend, or rather trying to kiss “my” butt! The guy was truly acting like I was his boss and not the other way around! After about 10 minutes of this I had to walk away to keep from laughing, it was that obvious and comical!

Unfortunately, I did not get far, the big boss of the whole office saw me again, and summoned me into her office and closed the door. To make a long story short, she spent the next 45 minutes just complimenting me, and lavishing me with praise over the great work I was doing! (My honest opinion, my work sucked!) As hard as it was to endure, I sat there and just humbly took the praise…

After I escaped this final encounter, I departed the office, very satisfied that at least this day I had properly dosed the Primal Instinct.

Primal Instinct for Men

Human Pheromone Effectiveness Ranking: #7

Effectiveness Ratio: 6 out of 10 women were observed to respond – Intensely!

Recommended Use : Strong Sexual Attraction

Most Effective Upon: All Women/All Men /  Very effective on ages 30+

Special Notes/Observations: Strong sexual attractant / Does not smell that pleasant at all and will require a cover scent / Must be very careful not to over dose on the Androstenone content – Extremely easy to Over Dose / Best Used along with The Scent of Eros for Men or other strong pleasant smelling cologne

This Primal Instinct Pheromone Review is Proudly brought to you by Do Pheromones Work.com

Bookmark and Share Popularity: 36% [?]

Technorati Tags: androstenone, attractant pheromones, best pheromones, human pheromones, pheromone cologne for men, pheromone colognes for men, pheromone reviews, pheromones for men, pheromones for men to attract women, pheromones to attract women, primal instinct, primal instinct for men, primal instinct unscented for men, strongest pheromones

Related posts: Alter Ego for Men: A Review of the Alter Ego for Men Pheromone CologneNPA for Men: NPA for Men ReviewedAlpha-7 Scented: Alpha-7 Scented ReviewedTagged as: androstenone, attractant pheromones, best pheromones, human pheromones, pheromone cologne for men, pheromone colognes for men, pheromone reviews, pheromones for men, pheromones for men to attract women, pheromones to attract women, primal instinct, primal instinct for men, primal instinct unscented for men, strongest pheromones

No comments:

Post a Comment