Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pheromax for Men: A Hard Look at Pheromax for Men Pheromone Cologne

Pheromax for Men Pheromax for Men

Pheromax for Men is a German designed pheromone cologne which has been long over looked in North America. Among those familiar with the Pheromax brand, it has long carried much respect and has become synonymous with “quality.”Pheromax for Men is rather potent, well balanced, and provides a quality pheromone experience. Although I don’t particularly like maintaining my German made car, I have to hand it to them in the design and production of quality Pheromone products.

As a quick side note, Pheromax also is the producer of the long standing, tried and tested pheromone perfume, known obviously as Pheromax for Women! I have seen and experienced the women’s product at work, and it works with brutal efficiency, but this field testing phase was my first experience with Pheromax for Men, once again they were right on the money.

To my knowledge Pheromax for Men is not a heavily marketed pheromone cologne, which I see as a good sign, as in many cases, but not all, a pheromone cologne that requires little marketing simply performs “very well,” and therefore does not need the help of various marketing gurus lurking out there, so my initial impression of Pheromax for Men was good on that note.

As I briefly examined the primary ingredients contained in Pheromax for Men, I was pleased to see the inclusion of two old familiar friends, Androstenone and Androstenol. These two pheromone compounds are well known, identified, and their capabilities are rather well known these days, their inclusion as primary ingredients can also tell a prospective wearer basically what to expect when using the pheromone cologne upfront, which I like.

For those who are not familiar with these rather standard pheromone compounds, in short,

Androstenone is known to induce the following;

“Androstenone is a human pheromone which the pheromone community refers to basically as a sexually based pheromone.  Androstenone signals to those exposed, among other things, dominance, aggression, competition, and is strongly known to be associated with, and to induce feelings of strong sexual attraction.”

Pheromax for Men is known to contain at least 3 Mgs of the pheromone compound Androstenone, for comparison purposes this is about half the quantity of Androstenone contained in my long time favorite, Alpha 7 Scented, which contains 6 Mgs of Androstenone, but still out doses another oldie but goodie Alter Ego for Men, which only contains 2 Mgs of Androstenone.

So what does this mean? In short, Pheromax has apparently included enough Androstenone to generate what I refer to as the whole “sexual attraction” vibe, but has pulled back a little bit so the wearer will not be in much real danger of experiencing any sort of Androstenone Over Dose…This is a good thing!

The next major ingredient included in Pheromax for Men is that of Androstenol, whose affects are widely known at this time;

“Androstenol is a human pheromone which pheromone enthusiasts have come to refer to as a social pheromone. The effects of being exposed to Androstenol signal the following; an sense of youth and vigor, friendliness, comfort, relaxation, and chattiness. In essence, in this case, a women being exposed to Androstenal would be more likely to become friendly and relaxed, and would feel more at ease to engage in prolonged conversation during the period of exposure, ie.,. a social pheromone. Which appeared to be great for “breaking the ice,” and freely getting conversations going, especially with strangers.”

Pheromax for Men uses approximately 2 Mgs of Androstenol within it’s effective mixture. Again, for comparison purposes only, this puts Pheromax for Men a tad ahead of something like Alter Ego for Men which contains 1.5 Mgs of Androstenol, but well behind the Cadillac of Icebreaker pheromones for men, The Scent of Eros for Men, which contains 4 Mgs of Androstenol!

Even without knowing what other proprietary blends are used in Pheromax for Men, the 3 Mgs/Androstenone and 2 Mgs/Androstenol combo is pretty telling in and of itself.  I fully expected to experience a pheromone cologne capable of giving me “sexual attention,” and one that would aid me in breaking the ice and keeping conversation flowing rather nicely, while observing the slow increase in sexual attraction that came along with prolonged exposure….Was I right? Lets see.

Field Test Results for Pheromax for Men

In all I conducted 14 field tests with Pheromax for Men, making sure that I tried a variety of dosage levels (usually between 2 and 5 at the maximum), in both social and professional settings to test it’s effects and capabilities.  Quick aside, you will want to use Pheromax for Men with a cover scent folks, it’s a necessity, personally I used Eternity for Men, but that’s just me, any suitable cover scent will do, including even another scented pheromone cologne.

The most telling and significant field test I conducted with Pheromax for Men was actually my 2nd field test with this stuff. I had applied one application behind each ear and one to my throat area, so three applications in total. After waiting for the Pheromax to dry a little, about 2-3 minutes or so, and then I applied my cover scent right on top of the Pheromax for Men application dry spots behind each ear also.

I then departed home to meet up with a co-worker, and two of her girlfriends, as we agreed to meet at a nice restaurant for some drinks and conversation, this was not a date of any kind, but since two girls who I did not know were accompanying my co-worker, I thought it would be a good time to test Pheromax again, not to mention my co-worker mentioned that her two tag along girlfriends were rather shy, so we would have plenty of time to discuss things among ourselves anyhow.

About ten minutes later I find myself at the establishment and these three young ladies are waiting outside in front. We make our greetings and head inside to grab a small table over in the bar area, I’m now flanked by two new girls I had just met and my co-worker is  sitting across from me at this small table.

I quickly tried making some small talk with each of the two new young ladies sitting to each side of me, they were pleasant enough but not to talkative at all, so I started talking with my co-worker about what else, work!

Well, this lasted for only about 3-4 minutes, and then both of the two shy tag along girls seemed to slowly come alive directed at me of course and not their girlfriend. Within about five minutes, we still didn’t have our drinks yet, I had two attractive young ladies sitting at either side of me, looking at me attentively as if I was speaking words of wisdom or something, which I was most certainly not.

It was a little odd at first, these two girls went from being quiet and shy, to being unable to break eye contact with me, and increasingly chatting away more and more with me within a span of about 5-6 minutes, tops! I’m thinking this is pretty good for any pheromone cologne at this point. So of course I started actively chatting back with both of them, shifting my full attention, and eye contact to one, and then back to the other, almost getting wip lash in the process do to the awkward seating arrangement.

Needless to say, after the drinks and appetizers arrived the situation only intensified, however I noticed my co-worker was getting a tad bit annoyed, I’m guessing because her two friends had their full attention on conversation with me and she was now sitting there like a 3rd, or in this case a 4th wheel. I’m pretty darn sure that my co-workers two friends did not notice her displeasure ironically, as they were so fixated on conversation with me! And my conversation is really not that interesting folks, I’ll even admit that!

This scene went on for a good half hour, I will confess I was starting to enjoy it a little, but I was by no means flirting with either young lady, as I don’t generally do so when I’m testing a pheromone cologne so I can get some accurate behavioral indicators generated only by the pheromone cologne in question.

Well, right around the half hour mark, actually about 27 minutes to be exact, the young lady sitting to my left who was also the most vocal now finally decided to acknowledge the fact that her drink had been sitting on the table for awhile now, and need to sample it, most likely do to a dry throat from talking so much. So I turn and respond to an onslaught of chatty questions from the young lady on my right, that didn’t work well as the other gal who while still taking a sip of her drink, reaches under the table and grabs my inner thigh, a little bit high up too, in her effort to have me return my attention to her and our previously on going conversation!

No problem, I continue the conversation with the girl on my left, except her hand on my thigh is not moving, it’s now caressing as she is giving me full and intense eye contact as we start chatting away again!

As far as I was concerned, field test over! Three minutes or so to induce chattiness and followed by overt sexual contact in under thirty minutes? All from a shy young lady who was barely speaking to me until she sat next to me, and my Pheromax aura close enough to breath in I’m sure a very healthy dose! The stuff did it’s job, because it sure wasn’t  my boring conversation or complete lack of flirting, of that I’m sure.

Special Observations Regarding Pheromax for Men:

Pheromax for Men is well balanced and can be used in both social and professional settings. It is not over bearing to the degree that it will tend to cause any major problems in the work place, nor did I observe any negative reactions from Males worth mention.

However, Pheromax for Men is most definitely a combo that strives to be both a “social lubricator,” as well as a moderate strength “sexual attractant,” and therefore the wearer should be well aware of the type of “vibe” they will be sending to others “unconsciously.”

Although I found Pheromax’s performance to be both consistent and reliable, it is not much like either Alpha-7 or A314, I didn’t really notice that nice “James Bond” effect to be perceived by others as much as I would have hoped, as Pheromax seemed to be more “sexual” as opposed to “smooth” in the vibe it sends to others.

Overall, Pheromax for Men is a very fine pheromone cologne, and good for daily use. I’m quite sure it’s base affects would be easily enhanced if used in conjunction with other pheromone colognes as well, such as Alpha 7, A314, or NPA for Men to name but a few.

Pheromax for Men

Human Pheromone Effectiveness Ranking: #12

Effectiveness Ratio: 12 out of 15 women were observed to clearly respond

Recommended Use :   Social lubricator / Ice Breaker / Sexual Attractant

Most Effective Upon: All Women /All Ages

Special Notes/Observations: “Sexual” hits and enhanced social lubrication, mild enough for use in social as well as professional settings.

This Pheromax for Men Pheromone Review is Proudly brought to you by Do Pheromones Work.com

Bookmark and Share Popularity: 55% [?]

Technorati Tags: Alpha-7 Scented, alter ego for men, androstenol, androstenone, best pheromones, human pheromones, ice breaker, npa for men, pheromax, pheromax for men, pheromone cologne, pheromone reviews, sexual attractant, the scent of eros for men

Related posts: Alter Ego for Men: A Review of the Alter Ego for Men Pheromone CologneNPA for Men: NPA for Men ReviewedBeaches by Michael Vie: Beaches by Michael Vie ReviewedThe Edge Unscented for Men: Pheromone Review of The Edge for MenChikara Pheromone: A Review of the Chikara Pheromone Cologne for MenTagged as: Alpha-7 Scented, alter ego for men, androstenol, androstenone, best pheromones, human pheromones, ice breaker, npa for men, pheromax, pheromax for men, pheromone cologne, pheromone reviews, sexual attractant, the scent of eros for men

No comments:

Post a Comment