Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Max Attraction: The Real Dirt on the Max Attraction Pheromone Cologne

Max Attraction Gold

Having seen the name Max Attraction floating around the web for years, but having never sampled this pheromone cologne produced by LuvEssentials, I decided to give Max Attraction Gold a go to see how it would stand up against some of the other potent pheromone colognes out there.

Max Attraction by LuvEssentials is by no means new to the world of pheromones, I just had not heard to much about these folks pheromone spray, nor how effective it was, or was not! So I opted to order the top product of LuvEssentials line, the supposedly powerful pheromone spray entitled Max Attraction Gold.

What is Max Attraction Gold?

Max attraction at first glimpse is a quite powerful hybrid pheromone cologne, containing a very large dose of Androstenone, a slightly lesser amount of Androstenol, and small dose of Androsterone, in theory making Max Attraction a strong “sexual attractant,” as well as a slightly less powerful “social icebreaker” pheromone cologne. In other words, this stuff seems to contain the same primary pheromone compounds of the ruthlessly effective Alpha 7 Scented, but with the further addition of Androstenol to boot.

To bring all up to speed on the significance of these pheromone compounds, Androstenone is;

“Androstenone is a human pheromone which the pheromone community refers to basically as a sexually base pheromone.  Androstenone signals those exposed, among other things, dominance, aggression, competition, and is strongly known to be associated and to induce feeling of strong sexual attraction.”

While the Androstenone in Max Attraction (6 mgs) is sufficient to create a strong “sexual attraction” vibe in others, this is further complimented by the inclusion of atleast 1 mg of Androsterone;

“Androsterone is a human pheromone that seems to have the effect of creating an aura of masculinity about the wearer, and signalling an impression of protection, security, and reliability. In other words,  a women exposed to a male wearing Androsterone would most likely view him as an Alpha Male protector type of man who would traditionally take care of her.”

The use of these two pheromone compounds has already been time tested and proven to create very strong results, as so far this mixture is very ’similar’ to the personal favorite of my arsenal, Alpha 7 Scented. However, Max Attraction then goes one step further, and throws in Androstenol into the whole mix, atleast 3 mgs of Androstenol, slightly less than the 4 mgs of Androstenol contained in another proven pheromone cologne name the Scent of Eros for Men.

Androstenol is referred to as a social pheromone. The effects of being exposed to Androstenol signal the following; a sense of youth and vigor, friendliness, comfort, relaxation, and chattiness. In essence, in this case, a women being exposed to Androstenal would be more likely to become friendly and relaxed, and would feel more at ease to engage in prolonged conversation during the period of exposure, ie.,. a social pheromone…Very beneficial for “breaking the ice,” and freely getting conversations going, especially with strangers.”

Needless to say, seeing such a mixture attempting to utilize all three of these well known pheromone compounds was rather interesting to me, definitely an ambitious undertaking, the only question in my mind was how well these primary compounds were blended together in this mix, and would they then work together in conjunction properly?

Field Test Results for the Max Attraction Gold

Since I initially was not sure how effective Max Attraction was going to be, I opted to test this pheromone cologne over a 6 day period, wearing it during the work day for 5 days, and then while out socially on Friday and Saturday, so as I could asses how Max Attraction would perform in the work environment as well as in the social environment.

My first experience with Max Attraction was on the 1st day of use, a Monday morning. I applied two full sprays of this stuff (1 to each side of the neck), note: time would tell this is too much to start with, but I didn’t know that at the time. Anyhow, I made my ritualistic stop at my local Dunkin Donut Shop to pick up my large cup of coffee while on my way to work, as I tend to do almost every morning.

The Donut shop was being manned by two very cute Asian girls, both probably 15+ years my juniors, but I saw them almost daily (without any incident) while making my morning coffee runs. This morning was a little different though? I walked to the cashier’s station and placed my order as I was looking up at the Menu on the wall, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye these two young ladies looking back and forth at each other while wearing big but rather sly smiles, then the cuter of the two looks at the other and waves her hand to her forehead, as if she is cooling herself? I look down from the menu and see both girls just standing there with big smiles, and eyes wide open as they are looking at me!

Of course, I smile back and hand my debit card to the cashier, who is still maintaining eye contact and wearing a nice smile as she is staring at me, almost like a “Dear In Headlights Look” but she still seems to have some presence of mind, as she was “extra” nice and polite to me throughout the entire encounter…Never got that reaction before from either one of them, so now I’m starting to think maybe this Max Attraction pheromone spray is a winner, which was pleasing after I have sampled so many losers out there on the market.

Anyhow, I broke loose of the Donut shop and made my way into the office, now I would start to get some interesting results. “Presence.” That’s the best word to describe the effect, it was almost like my very presence in the office was immediately enhanced, everyone seemed to take notice and acknowledge my mere presence as soon as I walked in, or close to them, male and female alike!

However, the effect upon males was much different than the females, as the males were not nearly as talkative as they usually were with me, it was almost as if they were respectful, but intimidated by me for some odd reason, and this included my own boss! Many of the females however were either smiling foolishly while staring at me with that same “deer caught in headlights” look, or in a few other cases seemed to be a little interested but nervous around me, and would not speak to me unless I spoke with them, it was a rather weird environment for me to be in actually, fun, but a little weird. These effects pretty much continued through out the rest of the day. Depending upon the individual, I seemed to be inducing intimidation, attraction, and sexual frustration all at once, but most folks would keep there distance, as if they didn’t feel they were worthy to approach me or something!

I learned from this first day of testing Max Attraction, that 2 full generous sprays of this stuff is simply WAY too much to wear, it simply blows people away! So starting on the second day of testing I slapped my hand and forced myself to use only 1 full and generous spray of Max Attraction.

It turned out my lessons from the previous day were correct, 1 spray was a much better starting point! The next morning I revisited Dunkin Donuts for my coffee once again, and was face to face with the same two cute Asian girls working the counter. Again, they were all smiles after I approached, and I got almost continues eye contact from both of them, as they looked back and forth towards each other as if I was some kind of oddity, but this time the clearly had more presence of mind about them and the cuter one tried to engage me in small talk, culminating with her ultimately writing her cell phone number on my debit card receipt and handing it back to me. Of course, I’m flattered by this, but I’m also thinking this gal is at least 15 years younger than I, or perhaps a little more, gonna have to pass!

Anyhow, the results at work, while wearing 1 full spray were much better as well! Much less intimidation, folks seemed more comfortable approaching and talking with me, and I actually lost count of how many sly looks of interest I was getting from female co-workers through out the day, lesson learned again, less is more!

Through the rest of the week the results at work were pretty consistent and similar to the ones described, the results were good, but I could clearly tell that Max Attraction was probably not the best daily use “work” pheromone spray, the stuff is just to powerful for work, it’s a distraction quite frankly.

However, I got a great chance to test Max Attraction while out socially when Friday night came around. I went out to a restaurant/bar I frequent sporadically with a few friends, along with 4 other young ladies who were friends of my friends. I capped myself at still 1 generous full spray of Max Attraction, I wanted to see how much pulling power this stuff really had.

After sitting and ordering drinks and making small talk with some of the ladies that met us there, I could clearly see 2 of the 4 seemed to be responding much more strongly to me, and the Max Attraction, coincidently one was African American and the other was Hispanic, which made sense to me as I have seen such enhanced responses before while wearing Androstenone based pheromone colognes.

To make a long story short, I ended up at a small table sandwiched in between both these young ladies carrying on conversation with both, while observing both seem to be competing for my attention and conversation, although this did take about 10-15 minutes to set in to this degree, but once it did, watch out!

On three different occasions some young dude would come up to my table and try to talk to one of these two girls, and I was totally amused to see them completely ignore the poor guy as they seemed to so focused on me, and our conversation. This scene continued for about a good 1 1/2 hours, when the young Hispanic lady I was chatting with reached in as if to tell me a secret (it was loud in there), but as she cupped my ear I couldn’t hear what she was saying? Oh, of course, because she was licking me and then nibbled on my ear! She then sat back in her chair with a smile, and just stared at me, knowing that she had gotten my full attention…Very soon thereafter the other gal picked up on this I think, and simply got up and walked away to the bar, leaving us to ourselves.

Special Observations on the Max Attraction Gold

From my field testing with Max Attraction I discovered a few things I think are important to note. Primarily dosage is very important when using Max Attraction. One spray is usually more than enough to generate a good response, two sprays or certainly more can easily cause and Androstenone Over Dose on Max Attraction, 1 spray is recommended.

Max Attraction being a pheromone spray is very powerful when initially first applied, however it doesn’t last as long as oil based pheromone colognes, therefore you may only get 4-5 hours of use per spray, maximum. As I found out, Max Attraction really doesn’t smell good, experienced pheromone users will be able to detect the -none, rather musky smell to this spray very quickly, but the smell does not seem to effect it’s potency, but still, one will want to use a cover scent.

So far as strong “sexual attractants” go, Max Attraction is not an enhancer, Max Attraction is a sledge hammer! Keep this in mind, work is not the best place for Max Attraction, nor is Church for that matter. Max Attraction is the type of stuff one should get to know how to use if they want to straight pull ladies out of a club, or hit a home run on a first date so to speak, think we all get the idea here…? Max Attraction is not a precision tool folks, it’s blunt hard hitting club! Very effective, but ONLY if used correctly and in the proper setting of course.

Lastly, after I was satisfied with how Max Attraction performed, I then started experimenting with adding some additional pheromone colognes along with it. Food for thought, the best pheromone cologne that I found that could, and probably should be used along with Max Attraction was the Scent of Eros for Men! Plain and simple, the Scent of Eros acted as a great smelling cover scent, and more importantly the high Androstenol content of SOE combined very well with Max Attraction to some what subdue the more ‘harsh’ effects/responses generated by Max Attractions high Androstenone count, in other words, much less intimidation and much more friendly, talkative sexual attraction was the result….Overall, this is powerful stuff, and in the hands of an experienced pheromone user, dangerous!

Max Attraction Gold

Human Pheromone Effectiveness Ranking: #2.5!

Effectiveness Ratio: 8 out of 10 women were observed to clearly respond.

Recommended Use : Very Strong Sexual Attractant

Most Effective Upon: Women

Special Notes/Observations: Enhanced initial effectiveness – African American & Hispanic Women

This review of  Max Attraction Gold Review is Proudly brought to you by Do Pheromones Work.com

Bookmark and Share Popularity: 58% [?]

Technorati Tags: Alpha-7 Scented, androstenol, androstenone, androsterone, best pheromone, best pheromones, Do Pheromones Work, human pheromone, human pheromones, ice breaker, luv essentials, luvessentials, max attraction, max attraction gold, pheromone cologne, pheromone colognes, pheromone review, pheromone reviews, pheromone spray, pheromones, sexual attractant, the scent of eros for men

Related posts: Alfa Maschio: A Human Pheromone Review of the Alfa Maschio for Men Pheromone CologneCerto: A Human Pheromone Review of Certo for Men Pheromone ColognePheromax for Men: A Hard Look at Pheromax for Men Pheromone CologneAlter Ego for Men: A Review of the Alter Ego for Men Pheromone ColognePerception: A Review of Perception Pheromone Spray Cologne for MenTagged as: Alpha-7 Scented, androstenol, androstenone, androsterone, best pheromone, best pheromones, Do Pheromones Work, human pheromone, human pheromones, ice breaker, luv essentials, luvessentials, max attraction, max attraction gold, pheromone cologne, pheromone colognes, pheromone review, pheromone reviews, pheromone spray, pheromones, sexual attractant, the scent of eros for men

4 comments:

  1. Great. I hope you will be writing a new part of this blog very soon. It is a very informative article.. Turkey visa from Egypt. The Citizens of Egypt can easily visit from Egypt to Turkey now. No need to meet with any embassy to get his Turkish e Visa electronically. It is a time saving activity .The application process is 100 % online.


    ReplyDelete